- 7 en-suite Rooms
- Separate entrances
- Smokers' area in garden
- Locked off-street parking
- Splash pool
- Full breakfast
- Vegetarians catered for
- Guest Lounge with fireplace
- Big screen Bouquet DSTV in lounge
- Library corner
- Free Wi-Fi hotspot
- Master & Visa credit cards accepted
- Refresh fridge on site (cash only)
Two of the rooms are spacious accommodation in the Villa Monument building. They are typical Karoo style, with lovely high wooden ceilings and mellow Oregon wooden floors, reminiscent of a bygone era.
Six cozy garden rooms were built in 2002 taking full advantage of the privacy offered by their garden setting. Each has wonderful double wooden doors, allowing unrestricted garden views.
- A Child under 12, (sharing parent accommodation in the garden rooms), by prior arrangement only.
- Check to see if the "Sunbird Kitchen” at the Villa is serving dinner when booking (generally "cooks choice" of seasonal produce) or alternatively we can assist by making dinner reservations at one of our local restaurants.
- Regrettably, as Villa Reinet has its own pet inhabitants, no others travelling, through with their owners can be admitted.